13-Mar-2019


I've been thinking about the project and I think the time has come: the project is officially in indefinite hiatus.

It's been some time since I last talked to Aoshi24 (leader of the project), almost 3 years. This is a long time. In the meantime a lot happened in my personal life and currently I'm really struggling. In all this time my ability with pixel art has improved a lot, but I just do not have the energy or desire anymore.

A project needs at least someone who deals with the codes and someone else for the art. Coding a character requires skills that I do not have and do not want to develop. A coder contacted me ... but as I do not know him, I do not know if it would work... Either way it's not like I'm never going to return to this project, but at the moment it is not feasible for me.

I have other things I want to do, including smaller projects for MUGEN. I hope to get a new job soon because my laptop is already giving signals that its time is coming. I'm no longer a big fan of anime (I would not believe it would be possible when I was a teenager, stupid kid, heh!), but Rurouni Kenshin has become something else, so I'll probably die a fan. So while there is life there is hope for the project. It's funny to think that a few fans around the world have followed a little of my humble work. When I was a kid watching Rurouni Kenshin from Monday to Friday at 18:00, it was something I couldn't even imagine. Well, things were very different in 2001, huh?

Thanks for following us until now. It's been a long road, but I hope it's not the end. I hope to see all of you in the future. See ya.